SIngle study module
Introduction to Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy
This module introduces the history of Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy discovered and developed by Ken Ware during the mid 1980's, and introduces chief features that make this therapy so unique and effective in improving all kinds of health conditions.
Listen to the module orientation by Dr. Sara Ross
Features of Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy online learning modules
60 days* to complete your online learning activities, plus up to 15 more days to access the instructor feedback and guidance on your final assignments (total of 75 days of online access)
What you will learn
You will learn the nature and logic of the unique curriculum designed to teach those studying to become Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy Practitioners.
- To introduce the therapy itself, the module includes videos of Ken explaining and demonstrating part of the beginning exercise program used in Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy.
- It then goes on to introduce the learning modules included in the training curriculum.
- It exposes you to the value and meaning of the learning to be gained through each of them.
- It includes practical application of the first pillar of health so students experience its benefits firsthand and can apply its value throughout the program and working with future clients.
- This introductory module orients you to the holistic approach to adult learning used throughout the Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy Certificate programs.
Key learning objectives
- Describe the broad design of Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy and your studies that lie ahead.
- Identify and explain the six pillars of Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy and why they are important.
- Observe, report, and reflect on using a key Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy practice over several days.
- Reflect on the value and meaning of the information introduced in this module.
The estimated completion time varies by topic and by individual study styles, reading and typing speeds, and native language. Completion time estimates range from a low of perhaps 12 hours for a few of the modules, to a high of perhaps 25-30 hours, depending on the module. All modules are presented in U.S. English.
The minimum score to pass individual assignments and tests is 80%. Successful completion of a module earns a Certificate of Completion from Neurotricional Sciences Education Pty. Ltd.