SIngle study module
Environment and the Human System - 2
This module builds on the first module in Environment and the Human System to deepen your grasp of how Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy, delivered correctly, yields whole-system benefits to everyone who uses its programs.
Listen to the module orientation by Dr. Sara Ross
Features of Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy online learning modules
60 days* to complete your online learning activities, plus up to 15 more days to access the instructor feedback and guidance on your final assignments (total of 75 days of online access).
What you will learn
- It teaches how our brain/body systems handle the massive amounts of information they are processing 24/7.
- It focuses on how our systems cope in healthy and unhealthy ways with modern life’s often-chronic state of internal and external sensory overload.
- You will learn how and why our systems treat the stimulus of incoming information in a variety of ways, some healthy that stimulate growth, while some are unhealthy that create protection.
- You will learn the implications of our systems having “speed limits” for integrating important information.
- You will learn how Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy addresses those issues as well as imbalances of left-right brain hemispheres that affect brain/body health, and how it treats both healthy and unhealthy forms of system robustness.
Key learning objectives
- Explain habituation and how perceptions of the environment connect with it.
- Describe healthy and unhealthy forms of robust systems and Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy approaches to them.
- Explain physiological and psychological mechanisms for controlling sensory stimulation.
- Analyze situations holistically, using the module’s concepts and system-understandings.
- Explain how a person’s system arrived at a specific state and how Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy can address that state.
The estimated completion time varies by topic and by individual study styles, reading and typing speeds, and native language. Completion time estimates range from a low of perhaps 12 hours for a few of the modules, to a high of perhaps 25-30 hours, depending on the module. All modules are presented in U.S. English.
The minimum score to pass individual assignments and tests is 80%. Successful completion of a module earns a Certificate of Completion from Neurotricional Sciences Education Pty. Ltd.