SIngle study module
Environment and the Human System - 1
This module teaches the interactive connections and communication processes between the human system and its various environments. It emphasizes the 24/7 role of our perceptions in determining how our physiological and emotional-cognitive systems understand and react to our inner and outer environments, including people and situations.
Listen to the module orientation by Dr. Sara Ross
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PRIVACY & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Features of Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy online learning modules
60 days* to complete your online learning activities, plus up to 15 more days to access the instructor feedback and guidance on your final assignments (total of 75 days of online access).
What you will learn
- You will practice systematic ways to think about and analyze how perceptions develop and how they affect our brain/body systems in healthy and unhealthy ways.
- You will be able to use this knowledge to consider its implications for the kinds of observational skills required of Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy therapists.
- This module lays important foundations to grasp why Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy, delivered correctly, demonstrates whole-system benefits to everyone who uses its programs.
Key learning objectives
- Identify the roles played by human perception systems in general and in the Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy context.
- Explain why Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy pays attention to both internal and external environments.
- Explain why Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy pays attention to objective and subjective realities.
- Use learning from the module to list and explain personal processes of major changes in perception and related behaviors. Click the image to listen to the module’s orientation.
- Use these concepts to analyze situations holistically to understand health, dis-ease, and Ken Ware NeuroPhysics Therapy methods.
The estimated completion time varies by topic and by individual study styles, reading and typing speeds, and native language. Completion time estimates range from a low of perhaps 12 hours for a few of the modules, to a high of perhaps 25-30 hours, depending on the module. All modules are presented in U.S. English.
The minimum score to pass individual assignments and tests is 80%. Successful completion of a module earns a Certificate of Completion from Neurotricional Sciences Education Pty. Ltd.